This is the only wedding planning resource you need. It is the wedding planning manual I wish I had when I was planning my wedding.
Are you busy, or about to start planning your dream wedding?
Are you not sure where to start, what to consider or how to ensure that absolutely nothing gets forgotten or neglected?
Then this is the guide for you.
Access all of the planning essentials in this extensive 108 page instantly downloadable eBook.
Your wedding day will be the biggest (and most expensive) days of your life, so this is something that you are going to want to meretriciously plan.
This definitive guide will help you do that.
Regular price: $49.99
Flash Sale Price: $29.95
This is an instantly accessible and downloadable eBook, that you can view from any device (desktop, mobile, and/or tablet).
About The Author
Hello, my names Allison and I am a recent bride.
Our wedding day was one of the best days of our lives, but it took a considerable amount of time and effort to plan.
With very few resources out there that comprehensively covered it; I spent a considerable amount of time researching and planning.
I wrote this book to help engaged couples learn exactly how to plan their dream wedding. My overarching goal was to create a resource that covers it all.
What You’ll Learn In ‘The Ultimate Wedding Planning Guide: From Dream to Reality’
Whether you’re yet to get started, or caught up in all the finder details, here is what this book covers:
- The benefits of wedding planning, why you need to take it seriously, and why its worth the effort,
- How to set your wedding goals, taking into account your vision, priority and budget,
- How to build your dream wedding team, including your wedding party, wedding planner (if desired) and how to select vendors (photographer/videographer, caterer, florist, entertainment, officiant, weddire attire providers).
- How to choose the perfect venue,
- How to create your guest list,
- How to get the best wedding stationary for your budget,
- How to track RSVPS,
- How to find your dream wedding dress, choose attire for your wedding party and finalize accessorize, hair and makeup.
- How to create your wedding day timeline and manage logistics, including wedding day scheduling and transportation,
- How to plan your ceremony, including your vows,
- How to plan your reception, including your menu and entertainment,
- How to plan your honeymoon, choose a destination and prepare for your trip,
- How to successfully take care of post wedding responsibilities, thank you’s, memory preservation and legal considerations you will need to take care of,
- How to prepare for married life,
- And much, much more.
- Appendix A: Wedding Planning Checklist and Timeline
- Appendix B: Wedding Day Emergency Kit Checklist
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this book help me if I have started wedding planning already?
Yes! There is so much to wedding planning it is likely you have not considered everything. This guide ensures nothing get’s left out.
How do I access the eBook?
Once your payment is processed, you’ll be instantly provided with a download link at your requested email address. From there you can download the eBook as many times as you want!
What device can I access the eBook on?
You can download a copy to your Desktop, Laptop, Mobile, or Tablet. Take it out to your chickens and follow along in real-time.
The only requirement is an internet connection to download the book. But once that’s done and it’s all downloaded, you can access an offline copy whenever and wherever you are.
How can I pay for this eBook?
Via credit card or PayPal.
Is my credit card secure?
100% yes. We’ve partnered with SendOwl to handle the billing and delivery of the eBook. They use secure 256-bit encryption and ensure your transaction will be safe.
Is it a one-time payment?
There is a one-off payment for this eBook. No future or recurring payments will be taken.